Shakeology isn’t just for drinking – check out these espresso balls! They’re packed with flavor and serve as a healthy snack when you’re craving something yummy.
Espresso Shakeology Balls
- 1 scoop/packet vegan café latte or café latte shakeology
- ¾ cup gluten free rolled oat
- ¾ cup all natural creamy/smooth almond butter (I like to get some from Trader Joe’s that has no salt added)
- ¼ cup honey (raw, natural)
- ½ cup sliced almonds (raw)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well
- Roll mixture into 24 walnut sized balls and place in a well-sealed container
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before enjoying
Hope you enjoy this yummy recipe!! They’re addicting, so keep in mind 1 serving = 2 espresso balls!