This sundried tomato, goat cheese, and spinach stuffed chicken was another winner in our house recently!! Adding in the sundried tomatoes makes for a nice change, and who doesn’t love goat cheese?! So yummy!! Hope you enjoy it – I know I’ll be making it again, soon!
Sundried tomato, goat cheese, & spinach stuffed chicken
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thawed if frozen)
- 3oz package sun dried tomato halves
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- ½ -1 cup spinach
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Spray oven safe cooking pan with olive oil spray
- In a bowl, combine sundried tomatoes, goat cheese, spinach, and olive oil. Mix all together well and set aside.
- Using a knife, cut a pocket into each chicken breast, being sure not to cut all the way through
- Stuff chicken with sundried tomato, cheese, and spinach mixture. Stuff each as much as you can, then seal with toothpicks (I used 2 toothpicks per chicken breast, but you can use 3 if you’d like!)
- Sprinkle garlic powder and ground black pepper on chicken breasts, place in pan, cook for 30-35 minutes or until internal temp is 165°
- When fully cooked, remove chicken from oven and enjoy! Be sure to remove the toothpicks before you dig in!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!! Serving it over brown rice is optional, but I would suggest at least having a vegetable side – we had steamed broccoli with ours.